Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 06:53 PM
Supreme Fan

Sarah and Amber Benson Thread: because we wanted more scenes with them

i made a thread for amber and sarah cause i loved them on screne together.......

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 06-25-2007 at 12:33 AM
buffysmgfan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

Yay! New thread.

I love Buffy and Tara. They were my favorite two female characters. They were both so sweet, loyal, surprisingly funny, and refreshingly ethical.

Buffy: The professor spits too much when he talks. It was like being at SeaWorld. The first five rows will get wet.
Tara: We'll sit farther back next time.

I love when Buffy cries with Tara. The first time was for hilarious comedy and the second time was for heartbreaking drama.

I love that Buffy held true to what Tara would want after Seeing Red. She knew that it was wrong to get revenge on Warren. Tara wouldn't have wanted a brutual murder against a human in her name.
wilywiccan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 07:09 AM
Passionate Fan

I love buffy and tara scenes too
sarah and amber work well together I read in an interview with smg that amber recommends books to her aww cute
Xena&Ares Buffy&Spike pheobe&cole icon by spikes_girl
Tru Davies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

I love that Tara helped take care of Dawn when Buffy was suffering from depression, led her support towards Buffy regarding her affair with Spike, and was "Ms. Psycho Pep Squad" by wanting to stop obsessing about what they did to Buffy and try to make life enjoyable for her, be there for her.

Tara's first real fight with Willow happened over Buffy. Tara took Buffy's side in Tough Love when Willow was calling Buffy names and thinking she was being way too hard on Dawn for ditching class and purposely getting bad grades.

Buffy and Tara have been through a lot of similar things. They both lost their mothers. They both had to take care of younger siblings. They both were mind-raped by Willow. They were both shot (in the heart?) by Warren.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:49 AM
Passionate Fan

and they both felt they had to hide their relationships from their family and friends buffy with spike and tara with realising she was gay and falling for willow
Xena&Ares Buffy&Spike pheobe&cole icon by spikes_girl
Tru Davies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 12:43 PM
Supreme Fan

i like there scene in the body that they had.
Old 06-24-2007, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

^ It was a really sweet moment between Tara and Buffy in The Body.

They didn't just have to hide their romantic relationships from everyone. They also had to hide their core identity. Tara with her Paganism and Buffy with her Slayerism. Buffy's mom never really accepted that she was the slayer. She put her in a mental institution, kicked her out of the house, and tried to burn her at the stake all for being the slayer. Tara's family made her think that paganism was evil and wrong.

I hated when Willow was acting jealous that Buffy and Tara had something--their mothers being dead--that she couldn't relate to.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:08 AM
Supreme Fan

yeah i dont know why she was jealous of tara and buffy bonding over there moms.....
Old 06-26-2007, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffysmgfan26 (View Post)
yeah i dont know why she was jealous of tara and buffy bonding over there moms.....
I didn't remember that.

♥Kate Mansi♥

Daytime Emmy Winner

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

See why I started an anti-Willow thread everyone? ha ha

Jealous that her best friend and her girlfriend tragically lost their mothers.

Tara comforting Buffy in Triangle...
BUFFY: What do you say we go pick up Willow and indulge ourselves in a little after-school hamburger?
TARA: I guess we could. She might still be at the magic shop. I was there earlier, and she and Anya kinda got in this little squabble ... Xander and I sort of cleared out, he was pretty upset.
BUFFY: (concerned) Anya and, and Xander are in trouble?
TARA: Oh! No, I-I said that all wrong. It was nothing. Willow and Anya were sort of fighting, and then Xander kind of snapped at both of them and he left.
BUFFY: (alarmed) He left? Xander left Anya?
TARA: Ummm ... no, not left her left her, he just left. It was only a little thing, it-
BUFFY: Little thing? (tearfully) See, the thing is, the ... little things get bigger, you know, and, and, and, and, if you don't catch the little thing and then, boom! You have this, this, this whole huge thing!
TARA: Oh dear.
BUFFY: (sniffling) Not, not, not them with the little things! They can't break up!
TARA: Oh, I think-
BUFFY: They have a beautiful love.
TARA: I think they'll be fine.
(Buffy bursts into tears and puts her face against Tara's shoulder, hugging her. Tara looks alarmed, pats Buffy on the back.)
BUFFY: (muffled) They have a miraculous love!
TARA: What?
BUFFY: (sobbing) A miraculous love!

Last edited by wilywiccan; 06-26-2007 at 10:30 AM
Old 06-26-2007, 02:34 PM
Supreme Fan

i like that scene tara didnt know what to do for her......
Old 06-28-2007, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar

Aww love that scene.

♥Kate Mansi♥

Daytime Emmy Winner

Old 06-28-2007, 02:04 AM
Elite Fan

The Body (S5)
BUFFY: I'm sorry ... you have to go through all of this.
TARA: You don't have to worry about me.
BUFFY: Everybody wants to help. I don't even know if I'm ... here. I don't know what's going on. Never done this. (pauses) That's just an amazingly dumb thing to say. Obviously ... I've never done this before.
TARA: (softly) I have. My mother died when I was seventeen.
BUFFY: I didn't know. I'm sorry.
TARA: No, no, I didn't mean to ... (sighs) I'm only telling you this because ... I know it's not m-my place, but ... (pauses) There's things ... thoughts and reactions I had that ... I couldn't ... understand ... or even try to explain to anyone else. Thoughts that ... made me feel like I was losing it ... or, like I was some kind of ho-horrible person. I know it's different for you ... because it's always different, but ... if you ever need....
BUFFY: Was it sudden?
TARA: What?
BUFFY: Your mother.
TARA: No. (thinks) Yes. (pauses) It's always sudden.

Dead Things (S6)
TARA: (concerned) Buffy, I-I promise, there's nothing wrong with you.
BUFFY: There has to be! This just can't be me, it isn't me. (starting to cry) Why do I feel like this? Why do I let Spike do those things to me?
TARA: You mean hit you? (gets it) Oh. Oh, huh. Really.
BUFFY: He's everything I hate. He's everything that ... I'm supposed to be against. But the only time that I ever feel anything is when ... Don't tell anyone, please.
TARA: I won't.
BUFFY: (crying) The way they would look at me ... I just couldn't...
TARA: I won't tell anyone. I wouldn't do that.
BUFFY: (whispers) Why can't I stop? Why do I keep letting him in?
TARA: Do you love him? I-It's okay if you do. He's done a lot of good, and, and he does love you. A-and Buffy, it's okay if you don't. You're going through a really hard time, and you're...
BUFFY: What? Using him? What's okay about that?
TARA: It's not that simple.
BUFFY: It is! It's wrong. I'm wrong. Tell me that I'm wrong, please... Please don't forgive me, please... (sobbing) Please don't... Please don't forgive me...

Last edited by wilywiccan; 07-01-2007 at 08:16 PM
Old 06-28-2007, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar

Such a Great scene.

♥Kate Mansi♥

Daytime Emmy Winner

Old 06-28-2007, 04:14 PM
Supreme Fan