Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar

Ringer Episode Discussion 1x19: Let's Kill Bridget

EPISODE DESCRIPTION

Bridget (Sarah Michelle Gellar) decides to testify against Bodaway Macawi (guest star Zahn McClarnon). Agent Machado (Nestor Carbonell) gets suspended from the FBI, while Henry (Kristoffer Polaha) grows impatient with Siobhan’s plan and tells her she needs to let go of her revenge plot or they cannot be together.

PROMOS
Promo 1 |
Extended Promo |
Sneak Peek 1 |

♥Kate Mansi♥

Daytime Emmy Winner

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:46 AM
Supreme Fan

great epsiode everything coming together. sarah said we would get answers so i hope we get the ones that are important if the show dont come back...

bridget and soloman are a great team i hope hes not evil.... wonder where malcolm is . and bodaway hes still on the dang loose .

im glad henry is tired of siobhan and is now seeing the kind of person she is and that bridget and andrew are happy and juliet....

siobhan dream thing she said she couldnt forgive bridget. really it was an accident. and bridget might have been a druggie but shes clean now and shes sees bridget living the life with andrew and them being happy. she is just jealous of bridget. i cant wait til henry finds out them babies arent his lol i hope there not andrews either.

oh so cathrine was the one behind the hit from the pilot of the show. i hope she gets caught and goes away lol i really hate her...
Old 03-31-2012, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar

Where have you been?

I hope Soloman isn't evil too.

I'm actually starting to like Henry since he wants to keep Bridget/Andrew together.

It doesn't make sense why she blames Bridget So much when it was an accident and she wasn't even the one driving.

I think you are right that she is just jealous and well I think mean too.

I would rather the babies be Henry's or Tyler's.

♥Kate Mansi♥

Daytime Emmy Winner

Old 03-31-2012, 09:27 AM
Supreme Fan

i was in PA for two weeks but i watched ringer on dvr at my paps..
i hope there tylers babies...

yes siobhan and cathrine are both mean no wonder juliet likes bridget/siobhan better... and andrew does too. even henry i think likes bridget better by this point . lol
Old 03-31-2012, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar

Yeah it was best if they were Tylers.

♥Kate Mansi♥

Daytime Emmy Winner

Old 04-01-2012, 11:54 AM
Supreme Fan

yeah it would be i doubt there tylers. cause she found out she was preggers before she slept with tyler. i hope they are someone elses babies that we wouldnt think they would be... u never know with siobhan .. lol..

i just want bridget to be happy it seems like she never had any happiness in her life at all . sean when he was killed it must have been like her own son bridget said she spent more time with sean then siobhan did.