Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-06-2014, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It all sounds do volatile but it seems like you're s good friend Casey small victories are so so important, you can make even the smallest things into positive victories...getting out of bed in the morning, smiling at a stranger, eating lunch....turning those things into wins really helps to be positive and feel like you're achieving something
minixoxmya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

I'm so disappointed in myself. I had an extended due date on this essay and thought by some miracle I'd be able to finish it in time thanks to that. But no, I waited until the day before to even START on it. It was due today at 3, and I sent it in. All 226 words of it (it's supposed to be 1000 - 1200).

Now I know for 100% certain I'm gonna get an F on this one.

I have one more after this and I hope I can pull it together and get a good grade on that one. Otherwise I'm probably gonna get a D for the semester and have to retake the class (I need at least a C on all my college work if I wanna transfer to my dream University).

I hate myself for procrastinating and allowing myself to get to this point. I just hate it. But I unfortunately don't know how to stop it. I'm such a failure.

Demi Lovato ♥♥♥♥ Britney Spears ♥♥♥ One Direction ♥♥ Fifth Harmony (campaign) (met on 2/23/14 aka the best day of my life) ♥
Anna-wa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anna I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling that way
Old 04-22-2014, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

i'm sorry, i know how that is. you're not a failure do you know what your last essay will be on? maybe we can help. try to get a good start on it and stay positive bb. you can do it!
Old 04-27-2014, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

we have the book in Turkish in stores now
Old 04-27-2014, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

that's great! did you get your copy?
Old 04-28-2014, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Elif that's so exciting!!!
Old 05-02-2014, 04:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Update on my friend

Spoiler:
Old 05-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the update Casey, I'm really glad its positive
Old 05-06-2014, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

I'm happy for your friend.

Ugh, I thought I had stopped thinking about/moved on from my ex-best friend (who I mentioned here a while ago) but she was brought up a few days ago and now I can't stop thinking about her again.

I have a lot of GREAT friends, both online and offline, but none of them have the same bond with me that she and I did. And I legitimately wonder if I'll ever find a best friend like that again, who will stick with me through everything for years and we'll still be as close as when we started.

I just, I do love my friends and I know they love me too (for the most part), but at the same time, none of us have that same level of closeness for that long like the 2 of us did. And who knows? Maybe 4 years from now one of my friends I have right now will have that bond with me.

But right now it just doesn't feel like it. I miss her. Even though she did me wrong in the end, I miss the friendship we had up to that point. And we were so opposite in our beliefs/personalities, but still had a (seemingly) unbreakable friendship despite it.

I just... I don't know. I'm worried I'll never find that with someone again.

Demi Lovato ♥♥♥♥ Britney Spears ♥♥♥ One Direction ♥♥ Fifth Harmony (campaign) (met on 2/23/14 aka the best day of my life) ♥
Anna-wa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Have you lost contact with her? Is there anyway you could reconnect again? The great thing about really good friends is that you can pick up right where you left off like you had never been apart I have a friend who I have known since kindergarten and we see each other maybe once or twice a year but when we do see each other it's been days not months maybe if you could reconnect with her you could have that kind of set up? Where you dont see each other all the time but you know that she still has your back?
Old 05-13-2014, 01:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

My best friend is moving from California to Texas to take a new job but i know the moment i fly out there to hang out we'll pick up where we left off

Hopefully you can do the same Anna
Old 05-13-2014, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

my best friend and I had an issue about three years ago. her boyfriend left her for someone else, and I was there to comfort her and take care of her, and then three weeks later, he changed his mind, and she drove to the next state to pick him up and bring him home and she just completely ignored me and acted like I did nothing for her and he was all that mattered. I just couldn't call her my friend after that. and she'd even had the nerve to say that I was just jealous because she lost so much weight while she was depressed. but then a year later, when my boyfriend broke up with me, we both reached out to each other, because I wanted her comfort, and she was willing to offer it without me even asking. and now we're best friends again. I know it doesn't always work out like that, and when it does, something "big" has to happen to make it work out, but there's hope. I know one time during that year we weren't friends I really wanted her and needed her to help me, but I didn't feel right asking, and I missed an opportunity. I guess it just depends on the situation.
Ellie
then you must kiss me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True friends will always find a way back to each other
Old 05-30-2014, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Star